Monday, June 6, 2011

But I Don't Want To Be Cured

I mean, I do from this horrid flippin' cough that will NOT go away.  Yes, I'm going to the doctor.  Tomorrow.  For my regularly scheduled appointment.  I'm sure he'll listen to my lungs.  If I have any left.  I think I may have left one in the parking lot at Lakeland when I ran out to my van get Sydney's suitcase-prop tonight.

What I don't want to be cured from is my apparent Facebook/Twitter/general Internety-goodness addiction.  I'd say that's pretty clear that I have one though.  The past few days, I've been rather lax about my FB posting - mostly because the act of simply opening my laptop causes coughing fits.  And I've gotten several messages from people asking if I'm ok - because of my lack of posting.  They've been super nice and careful not to word it as, "I wondered if you'd died because my wall hasn't been cluttered up with your inane ramblings."  But really, I know that's what they're thinking.

I've probably put a stop to that though.  My dancing sloth had rehearsal tonight and I videoed every. single. one. of her her dances.  And they were beginning to post on FB before I even pulled in the driveway.

However, if you're a FB friend, you should go watch them.  They're pretty awesome - my kid and her dance team  (and coaches) are some pretty talented young ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment