Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Think Adjoining Rooms May Have Been Worth The Price

I'm sitting here in a hotel room with four giggling 9 and 10 year old girls who are all jacked up on sugar.

I fear I'm about to be kicked out of my very first hotel.  :-)

I'm waiting for the crash.  They swam for hours.  I fed them well.  The sugar should be crashing soon.

But hey, check out this awesome cake I made.


(My kid loves sushi, but that wouldn't really go over well with a bunch of 4th graders).  I served it with chopsticks and Ramune Japanese Soda.  That was a huge hit.  And my sweet girl asked that her friends bring a donation to send to Japan instead of gifts.  She's a pretty cool kid.

But now she needs to be quiet.

Because I don't think the liquor store delivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment