Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The World Was Made for A Sloth

At least the modern world was.

Of course, there's the obvious - escalators, moving sidewalks at airports (I especially like the one at the Indianapolis airport.  It's so pretty.  What?)
You can pretty much get drive-through or delivery anything anymore.  You don't even have to go inside to pay for your gas.
Then you have instant coffee, Lunchables, and today's favorite, for this still-sick-but-even-that's-just-an-excuse-SlothMom. Peanut butter and jelly in the SAME container.  The Sloth children are enjoying some for lunch as I type this.

I'm going to sign off now so I can sip my store-bought sweet tea and pretend that my grandma wouldn't smack me if she read this.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... has this always been a Smucker's product? I remember thinking it was gross when I was a kid. But that can't be... It has to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Steph's comment!

    ReplyDelete