Friday, October 14, 2011

Caffeine. Good. Mornings. Bad.

I didn't even get to start working until 7 p.m. yesterday because of the whole wrist-breaking extravaganza. (Oh yeah, the wrist, they think it's maybe, possibly broken. Or not. But they are treating it as a break. So, there's that.)  Luckily, I was able to drop Dancer Sloth off for a carpool for dance because between the crabby Fia Sloth and the second trip to convenient care in two days,  (Cody Sloth sprained his ankle) I really had not had much time to get  done any work-for-which-I-am-monetarily-reimbursed.

Those of you who have known me for awhile know that insomnia and I have a close, intimate relationship.  I'd been doing a lot better, but lately (and I largely suspect this has a lot to do with my being to busy to go to the gym to work out some of my stress) I've not been sleeping and when I do, not well.  Therefore, I'm dragging and don't feel like working out.  I just want to stare at my Tweetdeck and drink coffee.

Regardless, I have to get some work done today, while doing laundry (which I usually leave to Mr. Sloth because the litter box is in the laundry room and ick. Me? High-maintenance? Shutyourmouth.) because we're leaving at an undetermined time to go to an undetermined location (don't want to alert the paparazzi) - ok, really, we're going to my cousin's wedding in Kentucky.  Look for yet another set of pictures of the kids with Superman, as Cody Sloth has yet to get to make the trip.

Oh - I have exciting news!  My etsy shop has a name!  Butt Ruffles Tutu Shop  There isn't anything in it now as I have a craft show next weekend that I want to get out of the way first.  However, feel free to design a banner for me and stuff.  I pay in bacon chocolate bars.  (That's not a bad deal. Those things are expensive.)

Well, my coffee cup is empty now.  I'm going to lick the inside of the cup in hopes of squeezing out enough caffeine to help me open my work email account.

Have a great weekend, my slothy-friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment