Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sloth Mystery - Reader Participation Edition

The evidence:
As I was taking out the trash, I saw the item pictured above underneath a tree next to my driveway.  It appears to be a briefcase some sort.  It's been there for a little while, as it's not snowing very hard and it's covered in a bit of snow. It's hard to say if there were any incriminating footprints as Cody had also been out to take out the trash.  

This is where you come in.  Help me come up with a cool story of how and why it is there.

Who put it there?
What's in it?
Why did said person put the briefcase there?

Help a sloth out.  I'll write a new blog post with your answers. :-)  Leave your ideas in the comment box or email me at crystal3x2001@gmail.com (because I know that sometimes this thing doesn't take comments).

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why it's there, but I sense the beginning of a spy novel. Be sure your cell phone is charged and put on some good running shoes, unless you're Angelina Jolie, in which case designer heels will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious to meet a social media superstar in all her Slothiness, eager fan Sid brought an entire briefcase of autograph-able swag. Unfortunately, he slipped on the ice sending his briefcase flying and leaving poor Sid with a mild case of amnesia. Hours later, his life resumes as normal aside from the fact that he has no recollection of the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know who put it there or why, but it's full of stacks and stacks of $100 bills. There is a note inside that says "For Amelia". What do you do with it? Will money help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For whatever reason I have come up completely blank.

    ReplyDelete