Thursday, March 3, 2011

McSushi?

I'm really wondering why McLobster is trending on Twitter?

I'm also wondering why I've never heard of this before. (And quite possibly, for the first time in my life, glad that I live in the Midwest).

I mean, really...if you're looking for a seafood treat, is McDonald's really the first place you look?    Of course, curiosity got the best of me, so I had to do a Google search.  I found out that this isn't a new product (which really makes me wonder why it's trending today).  But I also saw many images of the...um...sandwich?

I also found out, courtesy of Wikipedia, that there also exists a McCrab and a Krusty Burger.  Really?  Ok, so it's another name for the McRib -- which is another thing that I personally think is pretty much vile, but to each his own.  I also learned that there are McDonald's franchises in Canada that serve Poutine.  If you don't know what this, I'm going to make you Google it yourself. :-)  But again...do you really want that from McDonald's?

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment