Friday, July 15, 2011

Cody Sloth Comes Home!!!!

Cody is on his way home!

4:49 a.m. 
Doin' a final bit of packin then we get movin yay!
4:56 a.m. 
We r comin  home!
6:10 a.m.
I take a nap then text u again.
8:09 a.m.
We in New Hampshire.

10:12 a.m. Found elk jerky
Tastes like spiced deer.
Not as tough though.
Vermont.

I'm not sure if this is before or after he told his sister that he ran out of money and couldn't bring me maple candy from Vermont.  We'll discuss that when gets home.

10:50 a.m.
I wish we had technology to poof home for a small fee.

12:14 p.m.
Grandma keeps pinchin Granpa to keep him awake.
lol not cool Grandpa
If he's that tired, he needs to pull over and take a nap.
Nooooo we must get home soon.  I will hit with slim jim.
Yes, but I prefer you get home unscathed.

5:40 p.m.
I gonna try take a nap. love you.
6:23 p.m.
Idk if I slept but everything is looking almost the same but flatter lol must be gettin close to home

6:35 p.m.
Can we get monical's when we get home. no pizza for 2 weeks :-(
Dude, you had LOBSTER

7:30 p.m.
We eatin at Ruby Tuesdays
Our waiter is about as straight as a circle

9:10 p.m.
Drove 14 hours.  My back hurts.  And my butt.

9:21 p.m.
k so goodnight, love you.  get some sleep.  I'll be expectin a party when I get home.

He should be home tomorrow afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment